- Catching someone’s eye in the awkward gap between toilet doors and the stall wall
- Morning time
- Those little bits of skins around your finger nails that seem so harmless until you pull them
- Washing lettuce
- Waking up before you need to and feeling dandy, going back to sleep, and then feeling the rage of a hell beast when your alarm goes off
- Getting white things dirty
- When you’re zoned out on a conference call and you get asked a question
- Getting hangry at someone, eating, feeling normal again and realizing you were being a complete bitch and now have to apologise
- People that don’t space out evenly in lifts
- Crusty bread that seems delicious and harmless, but is actually slowly and meticulously shredding the entire roof of your mouth
- Grocery shopping
- Being polite when sharing food with other people
- Mandarins that are 68% seeds
What hurts your feelings?
Number 5 is my personal daily hell – I am terrible at waking up.
I hear ya sister! Waking up is the devil’s work…
People who congest insanely busy streets, shopping centres and pathways because they’re stupid enough to think that they can text and walk at the same time. I keeeeel you
I just want to stab them with a fork or something…
All of the above! Plus: 1. Grapes with seeds. Watermelons with seeds. I’m all for GM food if it getsr rid of the seeds in my mouth. 2. People who get to the top of the escalators or stairs…and just stop. 3. Also, [insert appropriate collective noun]s of mothers with prams taking up the entire footpath/supermarket aisle/mall/cafe and being completely oblivious to my exasperated sighs.
Haha great minds… after I posted this I was thinking about people that stop at the top of escalators! Fools…
Thanks for reading Tracy 🙂
When you’re walking down a footpath and someone is approaching, you go left, they go right, now you both compensate and go the other way, not avoiding collision, then when you both have to come to a stop and discuss which way you’re going to go or move them yourself. Hurt feelings.
Such hurt feelings… I did this four times the other day with someone at work… FOUR!
Laughed out loud. Completely agree with all of them.
Cheers Dom!!! Glad I could spread some cheer xx
Ugh #5 is the WORST. And I’m glad somebody else shares my feelings about crusty bread (#10). I just can’t eat it, it hurts!
Totally. I know it is delicious and all, but you spend the next 24 hours in mouth repair mood – very annoying!!
Ha ha, number 7!! I’ll be sure to ask you a question next time. 🙂
It hurts my feelings when someone leaves a tissue in their pocket and it goes through the wash, and everything ends up covered in wet tissue fragments.
Haha I shall have to pay extra attention next time! 😉
And yes god that is so annoying… always with all black clothes in the wash too.