There are so many things in this crazy world that people disagree on. Some things are necessary to improving how society functions, others less so.
But sometimes you want a break from the back and forth. So today’s post is all about things we can agree on…
- No one knows how to fold a fitted sheet properly. Let’s all just stop pretending, ok?
- Paying for parking metres is difficult and a true equaliser of men…
- As are train ticket machines…
- And iTunes…
- Peeling the tops off yoghurt can be difficult. No one is safe from potential spillage.
- Everyone believes something that isn’t true because their big brother or parent lied to them when they were little and they’ve never heard otherwise.
- It’s impossible to walk gracefully out of a pebbly beach without shoes.
- USB devices only ever plug into the port on the third turn.
- When your cousin has a baby is it your second cousin? Cousin once removed? Who even is this person? No one knows.
- Toilet humour is a childhood phase we never grow out of…
- Cartoons were way better 20 years ago.
- When you think something was better before, it means you’re too old for it.
- Board games and card games can and will destroy friendships. (Sorry ‘bout always beating you at Uno, Silvia).
- A poster falling off the wall in the middle of the night is terrifying…
- As is updating the software on your phone.
- Rose and Jack could have definitely both fit on the plank of wood
- Slipping into freshly washed sheets is one of the all time greatest feelings.
- Even though you know it’s included in the price of your hotel room, free all you can eat buffet breakfast is also the greatest.
- Ditto ice cold Milo.
What else can we all agree on?